Speakers from World’s Leading Financial Institutions to Look Forward at London Forum
The Finance & Investment Forum will host leaders from the world of data centre, cloud and hosting
16 November 2016, London – To celebrate its 10th Year The Finance and Investment Forum 2017 will be home to speakers from major players in finance such as Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, BNP Paribas, ING, Jeffries and many more.
Presented and curated by the consultancy company BroadGroup, FIF London will take place on the 23rd January 2017 offering an excellent networking opportunity. “Not only players and start-ups looking to raise money will be in attendance but also CFOs and CEOs from some of the largest established players” stated BroadGroup Consulting MD Steve Wallage.
“A lot of key investors in the sector will be present, as well as many looking to invest for the first time, and coming from a variety of investors from Private Equity to property funds to pension funds to Venture Capital” added Mr Wallage.
FIF London will host:
- Leading US investment analysts presenting their views on the market (including Jon Atkin and Jennifer Fritzsche)
- Panel on the outlook for 2017 including CFOs and CEOs of leading sector players
- Focus on emerging markets with foremost companies and stakeholders
- New investment vehicles of industry veterans, such as the former MD & CIO of Liberty/UPC
- A strong presence of advisors, professionals, law firms and others involved in the sector
- Leading hosting and cloud players such as Basefarm, UK Cloud and CloudOrigin
- Other leading speakers including BofA Merrill Lynch, Jefferies, BNP Paribas, ING, Arma Partners
The European market for data centre services has risen 200% since the first The Finance and Investment Forum in 2007. As global cloud and datacentre markets continue to bloom the sector is set to be discussed in detail at the 10th annual event in London.
This is the only European event dedicated to investment in the data centre/co-location, hosting and IaaS sector. In the decade since the inaugural event FIF London has grown to be the defining deal making forum within the space.
Providing rare exposure to key investors and influencers, FIF London provides high level analysis of the market for IT infrastructure assets and unparalleled networking among the representatives attending. Mr Wallage also remarked ‘This will be interesting in light of the current market and the number of catalytic global developments and how the industry can continue to propagate itself.”
Attendees will focus on existing investments in the data centre and cloud space, new players seeking investment, new investment and acquisition opportunities, companies seeking disposal of assets, brokerage opportunities, IPOs, and professional service tendering.
For more information, contact:
London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square