BroadGroup launches Data Economy, the first truly global publication dedicated to data centres and cloud
London, 15 September 2016 –Data Economy (www.data-economy.com), the world’s first truly global news service that will bridge what data centres and the cloud have to offer closer to the enterprise and business world has been launched today. Data Economy is an independent brand from BroadGroup, an information media technology and professional services company.
The launch, which took place in central London last night, reflects the company’s ongoing growth and development and its vision of what the future of data centres and cloud ecosphere will be.
Under the strapline of “Defining data centres and cloud 24/7”, Data Economy is the most complete source for daily news, analysis, opinion and leadership insight across the world’s most critical IT infrastructure business segment.
Data Economy’s is targeting a worldwide elite of senior IT and operations professionals responsible for making critical infrastructure and business decisions that impact not only their business but the thousands of enterprises across the globe and the more than three billion internet users.
In addition the publication will appeal to younger industry professionals, the so called millennials, and others who are interested in new and disruptive technology trends.
The new website is a window to the booming industry of data centres and cloud with main features including:
- A clean, serious and user friendly design that will differentiate from any other IT title;
- Coverage of a wide range of topics including data centres, cloud, data, security, finance and investment, government, and emerging technology trends across Europe, MEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas;
- An intuitive news feed with the most relevant coverage from across the industry worldwide updated 24/7;
- Exclusive video interviews with the leadership of today’s digital businesses;
- An extensive set of analysis, Q&As, opinion pieces, blogs and much more including the production of engaging media content and an investment in investigative journalism;
- The extensive use of social media to reach out to the different layers of the targeted audience including global events live coverage;
- A set of tailored daily and monthly newsletters.
The publication is headed by journalist and editor João Marques Lima.
“From day one we worked intuitively in developing and building Data Economy. This is only the first phase of a much wider project, and I believe we will achieve a great outcome building one of the most solid platforms of this kind the industry has seen in a long time,” Lima commented.
“We no longer live in an age where we can separate data centres and the cloud from real world trends like the IoT, M2M, AI, and so on and the data tsunami that this generates. At Data Economy, we will uncover the silos that still exist to determine what tomorrow looks like for the IT sector,” commented Philip Low, chairman of BroadGroup.
Visit the website at www.data-economy.com. You may also follow Data Economy on Twitter @dataeconomy, on Facebook @dataeconomytoday, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+.
Public relations professionals and media personnel alike can reach João by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also on Twitter @joao_pmlima.