London, 24th July 2007
- BroadGroup Tariff Services, the international telecom tariff information provider firm, has announced the launch of the Fixed-Mobile Convergence Bulletin
, a unique new subscription based service which focuses on pricing in the emerging sector.
Fixed-mobile convergence is an increasingly urgent and critical strategic issue for telecoms providers as mobile markets in Europe approach saturation, and users become open to the cost-saving choice of a single provider for their fixed and mobile needs.
The 1st Edition of the Fixed-Mobile Convergence Bulletin details current FMC offerings and prices of multiple product launches across the EU-15 countries in the last six months. The Bulletin will also include a survey of operator strategies and new developments taking place in the Consumer and Enterprise sectors.
'Our commitment is to provide insight and value for tariff and pricing practitioners in service operating companies and regulatory bodies worldwide,' commented Margrit Sessions, managing director, BroadGroup Tariff Services. 'The new Fixed-Mobile Convergence Bulletin is the first to document and assess service launches in depth across the European region.'
The quarterly Bulletin will include coverage of
- FMC product pricing over the previous 3-months
- Key technological developments that impact the FMC sector
- Regulatory updates, with changes in regulation driving FMC services
- Significant FMC service and market trends
BroadGroup Tariff Services is the foremost tariff consultancy with the most extensive product portfolio of pricing and tariff data. The company regularly consults to telecommunication operating companies and regulatory organisations providing customised analysis, research, and in-house specialist training.
Note for the Editors
The Fixed-Mobile Convergence Bulletin covers the three areas:
1. The introduction of a Fixed to Mobile Substitution Service (FMS): where the mobile operator aims to replace a fixed line service (e.g. a Home Zone service)
2. The introduction of a Fixed-Mobile Converged Service (FMC): where the fixed line operator aims to replace the mobile operator with a dual-mode service which works on a broadband service and then transfers to a mobile service outside of the home
3. The introduction of a Bundled Service Proposition (BSP): where either operator seeks to provide a mixture of Fixed and Mobile services as a single bundled package
For the countries:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK
Every Three Months
Launch publication price £595.00 (GBP) until 31st July 2007 - thereafter £795.00 (GBP) for a single user licence only
PDF by email
For further information or to order your copy, pleas email